Contractors in Orlando FL
R andall’s General Construction is a full-service contractor in Orlando, FL with a service area that covers most of Central Florida and some outlying areas depending on the scope of work.
“Building your Trust” is a direct acknowledgement of the faith our customers have had in our work – and our people – over the past 20 years. It’s also a great reminder of how successful our projects are, when we strive to exceed your expectations and earn your trust every day on the job. Contractors in Orlando FL, working for you.
And regardless of whether or not we’re on-site or planning in a trailer, we promise full accountability, with no compromises and no surprises. We always start with up-front pricing and a well-defined work scope, and we always finish with a quality product that we guarantee you will be thrilled with. It’s a commitment we make to every customer, whether residential, corporate or in between. We bring a lot to the table for you:
- A proven company with no long-term debt and longstanding commitment to excellence
- A performance-driven team that we incentivize directly to surpass your expectations
- A safety record that keeps our staff – and your projects – safe
- An amazing work ethic that we defy our competitors to approach in attitude and in execution
- Top notch pre-construction estimating and also design that takes into account our vast field experience to produce the most accurate scope, budget and timetable for you, our customer
- And of course, a PERFECT Score on Angie’sList.com! It doesn’t get tougher than this folks, and we’ve got the accolades to prove it. Check out our testimonials page.
For those of you who have worked with us before, you’ve seen how we work to earn your trust in every way. And if you haven’t, we want the opportunity to show you how we do construction – call us NOW with your project in hand – big, small, we do it all. We want to be your contractor for life!
Owner and Chief Executive Officer
Randall Anderson is a passionate designer and contractor who loves to create and develop beautiful home and corporate space. He is also a devoted husband, father and life-long outdoors-man. Serving the Central Florida area for over 20 years, he knows the ins and outs of getting involved in building projects here and often works in both a consulting relationship or property/project management capacity for other companies needing to do business in the area.